Agenda of ICEMME 2022
The 4th International Conference on Economic Management and Model Engineering (ICEMME 2022) will be held on November 18-20 in Nanjing, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
November 18, 2022（Friday）
13:30 - 14:00
Keynote Speeches 1: Prof. Xufeng Zhao
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
14:00 - 14:30
Keynote Speeches 2: Prof. Nikolaos M. Freris
University of Science and Technology of China, China
14:30 - 15:00
Keynote Speeches 3: Prof. Huaping Sun
Jiangsu University, China
15:00 - 15:30
Keynote Speeches 4: Prof. Yudong Zhang
University of Leicester, Britain
15:30 - 15:40
Oral Speeches 1 :
Taoli Fan - Guangxi Vocational And Technical College Of Communications, China
15:40 - 15:50
Oral Speeches 2 :
Xiaoxuan Guo - Harbin Engineering University, China
15:50 - 16:00
Oral Speeches 3 :
Wenjing Zhang - Harbin Engineering University, China
16:00 - 16:10
Oral Speeches 4 :
Dan Luo- Harbin University of Commerce, China
16:10 - 16:20
Oral Speeches 5 :
Junwei Sun - Harbin Institute of Technology, China
16:20 - 16:30
Oral Speeches 6 :
Ye Wang - Dalian Polytechnic University, China
16:30 - 16:40
Oral Speeches 7 :
Jia Shi - Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology, China
16:40 - 16:50
Oral Speeches 8 :
Xiaohui Fu - Shandong University of Science and Technology, China
16:50 - 17:00
Oral Speeches 9 :
Qiang Zhang - Shandong University of Science and Technology, China
17:00 - 17:10
Oral Speeches 10 :
Yanan Zhang - Shandong University of Science and Technology, China
17:10 - 17:20
Oral Speeches 11 :
Yixuan Liu - Beijing Jiaotong University, China
17:20 - 17:30
Oral Speeches 12 :
Zian Chen - Beijing Jiaotong University, China
17:30 - 17:40
Oral Speeches 13 :
Tingting Ni - Sichuan Agricutural University, China
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.